Document Capture Professional Training Program
Experience shows that hands-on involvement during training classes increases knowledge retention. Consequently, our training programs are structured around mini work shops based on real life examples to get lots of involvement of trainees.
These are some of the topics covered in our 2 day Document Capture Professional training:
- How does a document scanner work?
- paper separation and transport
- image processing
- drivers and connectivity
- special features (imprinting, endorsing, patch and bar code reading, etc.)
- Image Processing: Embedded /Perfect Page / VRS
- Key functions of capture software
- Scan Functions, Quality Control, Re-scan (physical and virtual), Batch and Document Separation, Indexing, Export
- Intelligent Data Extraction
- Bundled Software or Premium Software?
- Analyzing a customer’s capture needs and proposing a solution
- Interaction with back-end systems
- Network scanning and MFPs
- Cloud scanning
We can customize the training program to your specific needs. Please contact us for more information.